Tuesday, March 18, 2008




We No Longer Feel Like This:



























(Long dramatic exhale)...that's my sigh of relief because yes, some finally came! Last week was definitely crazy, and it got a little worse before it got better. Kammy and I both got pink eye! Other then the expense of throwing a couple pairs of contacts away, the $62 prescription, and replacing all my eye make-up (ughhh...not a sigh of relief) I wasn't throwing up! I don't know how I didn't get that flu bug, but I thank my lucky stars and I'll gladly...OK maybe not gladly...but I'll take the pink eye.


So now we are back to normal!!!!
(Is that possible?)


Kammy is once again sick of posing for my endless picture taking...

I gave her an adorable new hair cut!



And she now makes her own bed in the morning!
How cute is that?!

Jameson is now 9 months!
He is as crazy as ever!
OH...he is drinking from one of these now!
(freedom!)

He is climbing up those...


And he is of course cruizin' along anything he can pull himself up onto!

He walks along EVERYTHING!



So there you have it! There is a calm after the storm!

Thanks everyone for all the get well soon wishes! Can't wait to get out and see you all...maybe go to church ;)

6 comments:

Megan said...

You are so funny! I am so glad you all are doing better! Now we need to hang out more! How about that San Fran trip??? But remember we must be good! Leave your credit cards at home! Ha ha!!! Love ya!
♥ megs

Kristin said...

Glad you guys are feeling better. I love your cute blog! And how you arrange your pictures with your words. I can't believe Jameson is already climbing stairs! Simon "ate it" a few too many times. So now he doesn't go near them. YEAH!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is awesome! Glad you are better! and ESPECIALLY glad your kids are better. It is no fun when kids are sick.

WAY TO GO KAMMY FOR MAKING YOUR BED!! LOOKS GREAT!!

A JAMESON YOU ARE AMAZING CLIMBING MAN!

We need to plan an outing :) ya know... after April 15th. But Still!

Have a good one!

Natierae said...

Katie...look at you and your awesome pictures. Kammy looks adorable. And Amen to being over the flu.

..Kris Naven.. said...

What a CUTE blog...I love it! Thanks for writing me back today, and listening to me! I love you girl, and I'm so glad we got to chat! Love you and I'm so glad you are all doing better!

Love Always,
Kris

sheena said...

So happy you got....only pink eye??!! I guess that is better than the flu!

Yes...I'm from MT...my family is in the Great Falls area now. We lived in Missoula until I was 12....it is a small world!