Monday, March 31, 2008

OuR eAsTeR in a ....nut...eggshell?

I know, this is a little late, but it will be fun!
Just Look
I will let the pictures do most of the talking ok?!
Here we are on Easter
But, our Easter festivities started at the mommy and me Egg Hunt the thursday just before
Look at them all checking out their goods! So Cute! Then, on Saturday morning (bright and early) we went with Ashlie, her boys, and Grandma
to their neck of the woods for the Folsom Egg Hunt! Thanks Ashlie, fun times were had!

Kammy and Blake sportin' their baskets

Tory and her girls met us there and all the kiddos had their faces painted!


Jameson looking all tough and so adorable

Check out dem teefs!


And here is what our Easter Morning looked like


We had an Egg Hunt at our house with some friends and family

We went to Chris and Dianes for more eggs to hunt

and more family!


And that was our Action packed weekend!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is so cute! You are such a great photographer! I love Jameson's teeth too! Holy Moly! Ollie's just broke the surface, so they'll be all the way in pretty soon! It looks like you had fun, and I can't believe how quickly the kids are growing, and even all the cousins! Oh my goodness! Glad you had a happy Easter! Love you and miss you!

Love Always,
Kris

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

What a fun Easter!! :)

Easter by far is more fun with kids.... Poor Austin, I didn't set up an egg hunt or anything this year. He was feeling pretty bummed that is for sure.

Tiffani said...

You look hot in the family Easter picture.

Megan said...

I am gonna have to agree with Tiffany on the family Easter pic;) I just love you guys! I am so glad you all had a happy easter! Lets hang out soon!