Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


So I was tagged by Jenn and Natalie, and they were basically the same thing, so here goes:

What is your husbands full name? Bradley James Elmer

How long have you been married? 4 years 5 months, been together over 7 years!

Who eats more sweets? I totally do! And I chew all my candy, Brad can suck on a starburst for days it seems!

Who said I love you first? Brad did, awwwww!

How old is he? 25, 26 this month

Who is taller? He is thank gosh, I love my heels and wedges!

Who is smarter? Well me of course...nah, he's very intelligent, afterall, he married me!

Who can sing better? Well neither of us can sing good, but we're not american idol rejects either. And he doesn't sing very often (when he does Jameson cries haha.) Whenever we take a road trip I seranade him with mariah carey and jessica simpson though...poor guy :)

Who does the laundry? All me

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the foot of it, I sleep on the left side. So he does

Who mows the lawn? My big strong handsome man!

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? When we are together he does!

Who is more stubborn?This was a toughy, I asked Brad his opinion and he said "YOU!" so I guess I am haha, but Brad is extremely stubborn also!

Who kissed who first? Well, I would say we kissed each other haha, but I think he went for it first, awww round table pizza will always hold a place in our hearts lol!

Who asked who out? Brad asked me out

Who is more sensitive? I am definitely

Who has more siblings? He does, he has two sisters and two brothers

Who wears the pants? Well, I would say me, but not in the "Ugh, what I say goes" kind of way, he is just really considerate of my thoughts and opinions!

So that's us in a nut shell!

I am now tagging Megan, Heidi, Kris, Catherine...this is hard because I don't know who has already done this, so how about if you are reading this you are TAGGED!!!!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is so awesome! I actually already did this! And thanks for tagging me. I did it in Feb under "My Hubby!" This is so sweet, and you guys take the cutest pics together! Love it! We have to come see you soon! Love you and miss all of you so much!

Love Always,
Kris

Veldane said...

Elmer.. sounds like glue. Humourously my name is Bradley James Simpson. A silly little google alert brought me here. This is the highlight of my day. *snicker* Trying to market my book and find interesting tidbits on the net. Btw, Brad looks a bit scary. =)

The Elmers said...

Bradley-Yes, it is Elmer like the glue! Unfortunatly we are not affiliated with that company nor their fortune!! Good luck with your book, oh and by the way, Bradley is very very scary ;)

April said...

Hey Katie! I loved your comment on my blog! Your blog is so cute and the pictures of you all are so adorable! We'll have to get together and hang out sometime. :)
- April

Megan said...

Ahh...I love you guys! You two make a perfect couple! And we all really need to get together soon and hang out! To bad Brad can't call in sick or something;) We need to plan a "Yeah! Tax season is over!" getaway!