Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our little "Dismounter...." lol!


Ok, so I am way too excited about this, but here goes: Jameson is finally able to "dismount" as Brad says. When he is standing holding onto something, he can now get back down to the floor! He slowly reaches down and puts his hand on the floor then sits or goes into crawling position!! We are way excited because before he would just stand holding onto the ottoman (or wherever) for like an hour until he either a.-fell and hit his head or b.-screamed until I grabbed him and picked him up. I mean he's a happy camper standing there forever, but when he's done, he's done, and now he can get down all by himself! (I probably wouldn't have posted something that probably seems so silly to most, but, he seriously loved to pull himself up onto things, and then...Ttttiiiiimmmbberrrrrr...down he'd go! So now I don't have to cause people heart attacks anymore!)

3 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

Alright, this post is why I love you! And, why I LOVE your son! He is SO adorable. I can't wait to see him in April. How does Brad feel about having a gymnast in the family? Isn't it a gymnast who dismounts? Either that or he's going to be a Jokey. Either way, Love you guys!

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is so cool! Oh my goodness! i don't think this post is silly, I post silly things all the time! Lol! I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you and miss you!

Love Always,
Kris

Natierae said...

Its like the happiest day in the world when that happens. You dont have to listen to them screaming at you because they want down. Its almost as if congratulations are in order