Monday, July 20, 2009

We're Back!!!

San Diego was beyond amazing! We are currently planning our next trip.
And the best part...
I have my computer back, and thanks to my wonderful husband, I have all my settings back as well :) I love you BABE!
So you, and you, and you (you know who you are) will be getting your pictures finally...thanks for being sooo patient and understanding ;)

So of course I have a stack of photos I would love to edit and post but that's just not fair to my clients waiting for their photos...so, soon I will get to do a REAL post with lots of pics and details I promise.

Until then, I will leave you with this one....
DSC_2088editweb
Yup, that's my girl in the pink bikini looking "oh so beachy and cute"

...doesn't it look like it could be a post card or something? haha!


See....

DSC_2088editweb2
Nice and dreamy right?

4 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha love it!! :)

Megan said...

Yay you are back in business! I just love this pic of kammy! She is a little beach babe ;) I can't wait to see more!!!

Kristin said...

That is really a cool picture! Love it! Miss San Diego! Hope we can plan a trip someday soon!

The Fishers said...

Hey there. I thought I'd check in and let you know that my P girl is going to stop going to gym after next week. She's doing to stick with dance. I'm going to have the little one Thursdays at 10:00 while the oldest one is in school. I know you're hesitant to change, but if you ever do, check out that time frame for your little guy.
Awesome picture, by the way. You're quite good.