Thursday, July 9, 2009

Absent...


I apologize for the lack of posting lately. Our main computer that I do all my work from is in the shop :( We've been having problems with it for the last couple weeks, so I plan to be back in action soon. I apologize if you're waiting on pics!!


On Sunday we leave for San Diego!
I am soooo excited I can hardly stand it!
I have never been before so does anyone want to share any
MUST SEE or DO WHILE THERE tips, restuarants, beaches??

I hope to return at least two shades darker...ha!

Also:
meet Georgie

She is a pomeranian who will be 4 in November and needs a good home!

She is not spayed, but she has had all of her shots. My good friends just don't have the time for her anymore so I told them I would do my best to find a good home for her. She is such a cute dog...tiny! Please comment or email me: kelmerphotography@yahoo.com if you are interested or have any other questions.


5 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

San Diego is awesome! You will have fun. Bummer about your computer.

Poor lil dog! Hope you find a home for her!

5SMiTHS said...

Many memories at Laguna Beach and it's kinda that way and newport is great

Megan said...

Have tons of fun on your trip...you deserve it! I want to hear all about it when you get back!

Jeff DeLany said...

Enjoy San Diego for us! It's where we had our honeymoon and there is so much good stuff to do. If you love Mexican food try Casa Guadalahara (I hope thats the right spelling). Your kids are still cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun in San Diego...and I love that you have B's picture up on the link to your photo website..I love those pics of him!