Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bang Bang

OOOOOOOOH YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
She got the ears some rings!

Kammy and Jameson checking out all the earrings
DSC_4190w

She is SOOOO excited here!
DSC_4192w

Not sure about that thing in his hand...
(Which is tiny now by the way)
BUT,
still excited!
DSC_4200w

...Not so much here!
DSC_4202w

I had to put the camera down and hold her for ear #2
(there was only one person working of course)

So she is definitely NOT excited here
DSC_4209w

But Cute.
DSC_4215w

Showing off the Pearl
DSC_4229w

Just because.
DSC_4225w

Remember we had a third child???
Here is proof that he does exist...he has been MIA from this blog
but here he is about to enjoy his first bowl of rice cereal
DSC_4123w
Mmmmm...he could taste it already :p

DSC_4129w

The first bite.
DSC_4143w

The last bite.
DSC_4179w

The bowl.
DSC_4184w

The audience.
(kammy was busy watching the wizard of oz ;)
DSC_4161w

8 comments:

5SMiTHS said...

I love the entertaining way u blog and those kids are all beautiful!

Megan said...

I am so loving Kammy's new ear rings! She is growing up so fast...it makes me sad. And Beckett is such a little cutie! I can't believe how big he has gotten! And J is such a little hunk! I just love these kiddos :)

THE HAGES said...

I love the earrings! Kammy is so freakin cute. Kinsey was very excited that Kammy had her earspierced just like her. Oh and I love that the picture of Bry and I are the pix you click on to get to your photo blog. We are very flattered!

Brooke said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm sure she'll love having earrings, ava loves hers! :)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! Kammy looks so beautiful with her new earrings! It made me so sad though to see her so upset! But it is worth the pain right? Jameson is so adorable like always, and I can't believe how big little Beckett has gotten! I LOVE those big ol' blue eyes! He is so stinkin' cute! Elliott was CRACKING up at the picture of him taking the first bite! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! I love when you blog!

Morgan Werner said...

Good grief I think your baby has the worlds biggest eyes. Darling!

Brooke said...

What the heck!? Katie.. these are amazing. I almost wanted to cry when looking at the pics of her getting her ears pierced just b/c she is trying to be so brave and is so excited. Wow. You are amazing!

April said...

Kammy is so funny!! I love those photos of her! She is such a cutie! I also think that guy photo is hilarious! Oh Men!!!
So, what have you been up to lately? We really need to hang out soon! I came by a few weeks ago but I think you were gone! So let's plan a time you can come over and hang! Miss ya! :)