Monday, June 8, 2009

We have been so busy lately!
I have managed to take some pics of my kids in between all the 

craziness...

speaking of which...

Jtutuw
Jameson decided to wear Kammy's tutu.
Notice his TAPOUT shirt and dinosaur jammies.
Kammy and I could not stop laughing

...when we managed to stop laughing at J, we frowed (sp?) Kammy's hair out and took some pics.  Luv it.
DSC_7184w

And of course we will end on a sweet note
DSC_7163w


When I get a chance I hope to post some pics of Jameson's party...Oh yeah and Beckett

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

So funny! I love it! Elliott just saw Jameson on the computer, and said, "He's not a girl!" Lol!

Megan said...

I just love these kids!

Tiffani said...

I think you just had a birthday-hope you enjoyed it and were able to do something just for you!

April said...

that is so cute! I love it!! Cute pics! Hey, I hope you had a great birthday! I was out of town but still wanted to wish you a Happy day! :)