Friday, February 20, 2009

Who wants to know...

And the WINNER (S) IS:

Well, here is the scoop...
I am going to do 2.

I wrote everyones name down on paper, cut them into strips and folded each one once

Put them into a tupperware bowl

called my assistant into the room

"Kammy will you do the honors and pull a name from the bowl..."

So she did, but she pulled 2.  They were sorta "stuck" together.

I saw the names of both, and since I saw the names I didn't think I could put either one back
or even do a re-match because that just wouldn't be fair.

So I am excited and can't wait to take their pics, I am a little bummed I have to wait so long...but we'll see how things play out after the baby and maybe I can bump it up a bit ;)
ANYWAYS, the winners are:

The Morgans
&
The Navens

And thanks so much to everyone who shared all their wonderful recipes, websites, and ideas!!!  This was a lot of fun! 

Tiffani and Kris- Let me know when you see this.  We'll be in touch :)


6 comments:

Tiffani said...

You have got to be kidding me!! I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, won anything! I am so excited right now and I am totally cool with waiting awhile...trying to get long locks is taking longer than I would like. You are awesome! Thanks!! I really can't wait, although I can't imagine Andrew being as excited as I am.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited right now you have no idea!!! I knew Kammy would pull through for me! I can't wait to tell Jake! I am so excited! Did I say i am so excited! Thanks so much girl! Love you!

Love Always,
Kris

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so excited! :) How many times can I say that? I'm jumping up and down! Lol! Yeah!

..Kris Naven.. said...

I will call you later today!!! Love you!!! Thanks so much again!!!

Lowe Down said...

BOOOOO!!!!!!! I WANT A RECOUNT!!!!



:)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha HOW FUN!!!!! :) Congrats! Thats so fun you can do that Katie :)