Friday, May 8, 2009

Dinner For Two?

That's right.
 we went to dinner

ALONE!

(queue in romantic sigh)

Brad made reservations.  I got dressed up, he threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as usual :)
Then we were on our merry way to enjoy some super delish food and good company...each other.  This has become more and more unheard of with the addition of a third child so it was kind of bid deal to us. 
We went to McCormick & Schmick's.
If you are a seafood fan, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Yum, Yum!

Some seriously good food, probably a new fave of mine!
 

DSC_3481web

Can you see the excitement on our faces?


(Thanks to my mom and dad for making this happen :)


4 comments:

the straz fam said...

I was laughing when I read this because I do the same thing when we finally get some alone time and go somewhere nice...I get all dressed up, do my hair, etc. and Tim just throws on whatever is the first thing he sees in the closet. haha - gotta love guys!

Oh and I never commented about the previous story, but it reminded me again why I don't want a dog...I already clean up enough poo on a day to day basis!

..Kris Naven.. said...

I commented on your facebook that I LOVE this picture of you guys! It is so cute! I'm so happy that just the two of you got to go out! How fun, and I'm glad you had a great time! You look beautiful! Love you!

Tiffani said...

You deserve it!

Megan said...

I am glad you two got a night out ALONE! And I love this picture of you two! Way cute!