Thursday, January 15, 2009

I guess Brad and I need to watch it with the movie quotes from now on.
Let me set the scene:
A couple weeks ago Brad was laying on the bed...face in blackberry 

Kammy was on our treadmill (we start em' young)

Jameson was watching Kammy on the treadmill (again...we start em' young...)

I was making my way to our dresser

Brad looks up at Kammy just as she notices him watching her she casually says

"watcha lookin' at boob-sweat!??"

Not to mention the other day when she called Brad "Turd Ferguson"...

And all of this came out of this sweet little mouth!

Another fave is when Brad decides to discipline Jameson.
Kammy watches and waits until Brad gets loud or upset with him and then she yells "he is only 18 years old DAD!"

(I always say, "babe, go easy on him, he's only 18 months old")   

6 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

What are you doing up so late girl?! I thought I was the only one up this late! Lol! This post is hillarious! I love it! Sometimes kids say the funniest things! I can't wait to share this with Jake! At least she didn't say, "Oww my titty!" ;)Superstar is a great movie-I haven't seen it forever!

Elliott said something the other day, and I told him not to say that, and he said, (with attitude I might add)"You taught me Mom!" Whoops! I love it! I couldn't stop laughing!

I still crack up about the time you told me Kammy dropped part of her dinner when you guys were camping, and the word that came out of her mouth! I could only imagine Diane's face! Classic!

Jenn Mize said...

I love it! I can't wait until Tucker starts busting them out! :)

the jensens said...

OK so I have to confess,sean has slipped out a few swear words, mostly just hell and damn, but once it was f***, don't worry to much it happens.

The Mortimer's said...

So hilarious! Kammy is such a crack up! We should all get together soon and have a game night. Sounds like fun!

Megan said...

Man do I love this girl! I need more of her in my life! Love you guys!

Stephy said...

Katie-
Hey cute prego girl! I just love the snazzy sweaters! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Hope you were able to get a coat for Kammy when you went up to the snow.Sorry I didn't call you earlier.
So, I definitely like Dax better since I have an adorable nephew named Daxton and we call him Dax.
Good Luck picking one.
Luv, Stephy