Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh Man...What a weekend!


It all starts Friday morning (Halloween)...

Jameson wakes up at 8:30 so we give him his morning dose of milk and lay him back down (he was still tired)

Our friend Deveren comes over with his daughter Bailey, super cutie, around 11ish I think. Yes, J is still in bed! So noon comes around and J is still sleeping, I decided to go up and make sure he was still breathing....open door, oooh what's that smell??? I see his tummy go up and down...wwhhheewwww...he's breathing! OK, now back to the smell


Puke

Oh man, so I decided to wake him up and pull him out of his curdled milk jammies and crib and stick him into the tub. BUMMER! How could he be sick?? It's Halloween!!
So we thought maybe it was just the milk, the date was fine on it, but you never know. He spit up a little bit one other time during the day, but nothing else. Towards the evening he seemed fine, he had energy, he was laughing and playing with everyone.

So we go on with our trick-or-treating plans. My parents, aunt and uncle, Les and Teddy, Dev and his two siblings, Bailey, Trisha, Fred, and Hannah (another super cutie) all come over for dinner, some good laughs, and trick-or-treating.
Brad and Fred dressed up EMO!!! HILARIOUS!!! Brad in skinny jeans...you had to be there! Black painted finger nails, eye make-up, the hair, the clothes, the pink skull belt buckle!



Good stuff! Kammy had a blast! She decided to be Cinderella because she was Tinker Bell in Disneyland. Then we came back to the house for a break, and she decided to be Jasmine the second time around. I didn't get very many pics of the kids, but the ones I did are on my other camera and the battery is dead :( Jameson liked it too, he would slowly shyly walk up to the door, get his piece of candy and wave goodbye saying "do do" (thank you)

Saturday morning I went to a friends baby shower. When I got home Brad told me that Jameson had puked again. Of course it was all over our nice shag rug in our family room! We had given him more milk that morning of course, so we only gave him diluted juice after that. Now fast forward to 2am (technically Sunday) Brad and I are on a mouse hunt...literally! We have mice! EEK!!! Pest control came out Halloween morning and set a bunch of sticky traps in our garage and a few under my bathroom sink because they had chewed there way in and pooped all over my stuff while we were in Disneyland! Well, we caught 8 just that day!!! Anyways, I'm getting side-tracked...we were watching t.v. and Brad saw one come in our house through the fireplace! We freaked out (mainly me) and we were frantically searching for it until after 2am!! The only thing that stopped us was Kammy walking down the stairs covered in puke! She was sick! Ughhhhh

I gave her a bath and put her in some clean jammies while Brad pulled all her sheets and stuff off her bed (it was EVERYWHERE) so by the time we all got in bed it was close to 4am! Oh man! Our poor Kammy was puking every five minutes in a giant white bowl in our bed. Then 6am rolls around and I make a mad dash for the toilet...yep, my turn! So me and kammy puked ALL DAY Sunday. Poor Jameson and Brad! I must say though, Brad was awesome! He was so much help! He knows that I am such a baby when it comes to puking and he was with me every time, rubbing my back, holding my hair, getting me water! I love you babe! Thank you!
BUT, we are all feeling much better and crossing our fingers that Brad won't get it now!

6 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! How crazy! Poor guys! Hope you are all feeling better, and once you get the pics of the kids I wanna see them! Love you, and I hope Brad is feeling ok!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

OH NO! I am so sorry!!

That is horrible!

Feel better!

PS- well.. I don't know if I can forgive you for not coming to the party....sick or not sick.... you could have come as the girl from extorcist with puke all down your front, ya know (ha ha I am soooo just kidding) :)

Ha ha its ok! Thanks for your email though :) It is nice to know we weren't being ignored :)

Seriously though, please feel better :S Being sick is NO FUN AT ALL!!!!!! Would you like me to make you come chicken noodle soup :)

5SMiTHS said...

I had it last week and then Morgan... so far we are the only ones... its so sad when they puke!! I hope your hubby doesn't get it too!

Loren said...

I heard it was going around the ward - sounds like it was your turn. Oh how i hate to throw up. Hope you are all on the mend.

Oh- thanks for the compliment on my curtains. I got them recently at JCPenney's - they were having a great sale and i needed extra long curtains therefore the selection is not good at most places. I did see the same curtains at Bed Bath and Beyond though (but they were a lot more!!) Goodluck!

Megan said...

I am so sorry you guys had to go through all that! I seriously cannot deal with the flu and MICE!!! Just the thought of it all makes me want to cry! I am happy to hear that you guys are feeling better though, and lets just keep our fingers crossed that Brad doesn't get it! Oh and Fred and Brad's costumes are freakin awesome! Serioulsy...I can't stop laughing!!!! Love ya!!!

Jenn Mize said...

Sad weekend for you guys. Glad everyone is better now. And can I just say that you make me sick. You don't even look pregnant. NO FAIR!