Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anybody else feel like this??

(Photo by my daughter Kammy :)
So this is me....CRAZY! all the way until January, then I have a break for a month...and it's back to
well...see pic again ;)tax season, Oh, and Beckett will arrive!
I have lots of pics to edit, Kammy's party to plan and then host, Thanksgiving, all the Christmas festivities, New Years....AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!
I love the music, the lights, the FOOD, I love gifts (giving of course;) wearing sweaters, drinking hot chocolate at least every other night, the FOOD, socks, slippers, my kids faces when they see the lights and gifts under the tree, I love decorating, I love picking out my tree and watching it be cut down, I love snuggling with Brad...or Budha ;)I love being with my family and all the family get togethers, I love being able to turn on our fireplace, I love baking all the yummy holiday essential goodies, the FOOD...you get the point! But through it all, I am definitely crazy but in a silly way I guess cuz Tis the Season! Enjoy everyone! I look forward to seeing it all unfold on all of your blogs!!

4 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

Hey. It was nice to finally meet you tonight! I love your pics!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Love the picture :)

and OH YES!! LOVE FEELING LIKE THAT!! Weird, I know but it is true!! :) LOOVE IT! :)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Awww...you are so sweet! I love you and your family so much! And even though you look crazy in the picture Kammy took-you are still BEAUTIFUL!!! I am glad you embrace the craziness, and the holidays are the best time of the year!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I totally love this season too! I just wrote a holiday blog too:) I'm trying to be better and write more. Happy holidays!!!