Thursday, January 20, 2011

Simple...

I NEED TO BLOG AGAIN!!!
 I have just felt that I don't have time....always my excuse.  

and I thought, nope. 

not going to make excuses anymore.

just keep it simple.  
AHA....wow, what a concept (hehehe)

sometimes what seems to be soooo simple at one time, becomes soooo complicated if we let it.

So, here I am simplifying my blogging.  

I'm not talking about anything of importance really....just throwing up some good old pictures.  

Here is our little cherub...Beckett.








He was checking out the cows in the field behind our home.

3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

He really does look like a little cherub! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Your right more blogs please :D Im just as bad had to update for the month and it seemed never ending :D

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .