Saturday, September 19, 2009


6 months and one day ago...

DSC_1846editweb


...we had another baby.

And I am so glad we did!

Beckett is my little chub.
He smiles non-stop, whether or not you do.
there is no need to work it out, he just offers his smiles to anyone he meets.
DSC_6066bweb

DSC_6070bweb

He and his thumb are make-out buddies.

Wears a size 3 diaper

weighs about 20 lbs...doc appoint on tuesday so I'll let you know exact after that.

He loves to travel! He takes round trips all around our family room...bum legs in tow (not quite the official crawl).
He gets up on all fours...rocks...and squeals. way cute!

Lucy and Budha have to get in line for a turn with their own dog toys.
DSC_6057bweb

can't believe it has been 6 months of knowing this beautiful little hunk full of smiles, squeals, drool, poo, some dog hair and an occasional veggie puff. We love him!!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Katie...oh my goodness he is absolutely gorgeous! And is it ok to say that he looks SOOOO much like Kammy! Holy Moly goodness! I just want to kiss that handsome little chunk! What a stud! These pics are adorable! I miss you and love you, and thanks for sharing all the goods about Beckett! I LOVE it! :)

{Marie Long} said...

He is totally an Elmer, look at those eyes. 6 months old! Time goes by super fast.

Megan said...

I just love him so much! Just looking at him you can't help but to smile :)

Tiffani said...

He is so handsome Katie, you must be so proud!

April said...

Oh he has the prettiest eyes EVER! I just love that little man! Great pics! I can't wait to see you soon! miss you girl!!