Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kammy!

We love you!
what a blessing you are in our lives!
You are the BEST big sister
You are the BEST singer
Your are the BEST snuggler
You are the BEST little helper
the list goes on...
Some funny things said by Kammy (those who know her know this is definitely a daily thing)

*At dinner the other night (yes, she is a girl and she burps...sorry if you don't like that ;) she let out a nice burp and looked at Brad and I and said "You recognize that!" while jerking her head side to side. What?! haha!

*Yesterday, she said "mom, I can help you clean...cuz that's what friends are for, they help each other out!" Awww

4 comments:

Megan said...

This girl just cracks me up! She is the funniest/cutest little girl I know! Tell her we said Happy Birthday and that we love her very, very much! I can't believe how fast our babies have grown:(

Jenn Mize said...

So crazy how big she is now! It's seems like just yesterday we were playing cards and it was someones... well you know! Miss you guys! Love you TONS!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! I can'r believe she is 4! Holy Moly! She is so stinkin' cute, and what a crack up! Happy Birthday Kammy! We LOVE You!!!

Brooke said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe how time flies, mine will be four soon too. So sad yet SO fun.