Friday, September 26, 2008

Watching Oprah really has my heart in pieces lately.
Have any of you seen the Oprah puppy mill shows?

It just reminds me of how precious these little guys are:
Photobucket
How could you not love a face like that?!
Photobucket
Or that
Photobucket
With baby number three on the way we are also considering adopting puppy #3!!
Are we crazy!??
(stupid question...YES DUH)
but with so many dogs out there in need of homes, we can't justify NOT rescuing one
so we'll see...

Here is Guinness bringing sexy back...
Photobucket
Now he's loving the camera
Photobucket
And Budha was giving me attitude!
Photobucket

I love our dogs! They truly are a part of our family!

Heck...I get more snuggle time with Budha than I do with Brad ;)

*If anybody has been thinking of getting a dog/puppy and could give it a good home,
check out the rescue and spca websites!

7 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

I haven't watched Oprah for awhile because she's on at the same time as Ellen and I like Ellen more. But, I have heard about the Puppy Mill stuff and it is so sad. If David and I lived in a house we would adopt a bull dog because we love them. So, I think that if you and Brad adopt another puppy, you need to adopt a bull dog. I think it would round out your family really well!

Laura said...

I loved loved loved the Oprah puppy shows. Wasn't that dog that could add, subtract, multiply and divide so cool?
Your little dogs are so cool! How old is Budha? My Roxy girl is 3. Maybe they should have a playdate too!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha that is funny :)

I think we can't get another dog until I am not working HA HA IF THAT IS EVER!! :)

Glad you can do it though! :)

. said...

your dogs are so cute!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha - ok so... your comment... LOL I had to laugh. SO FUNNY!

but unfortunatly, it isn't about a Lemon. ... Nope.

But an apple. ;)

Do you have a Flashlight? I am thinking about Holding one to my tummy and see what happens....

THE HAGES said...

HEY KATIE, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ARE IN OUR PRAYERS! LOTS OF LOVE! HEIDI
PS LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING.

THE HAGES said...

15 DAYS AND COUNTING! ARE YOU GUYS AS EXCITED AS WE ARE!!!!!!!