Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OK, OK, Ok, ok...

I KNOW I have been slackin in the post department


And...

I apologize!!!!


But I have my reasons. My Grammie is here all the way from Massachusetts! She is staying with us until Aug. 23rd

The kids LOVE her!


Not to mention I have been busy with some photo shoots



And the craziness of our summer continues...Sigghhhh

I will update my personal blog when I can but until then

Keep checking my photo blog for new posts!!


So, I'll leave you with a picture of my sweet Kammy!

Jameson will have his turn next time (hey...Kammy models for me)




3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

This picture is so sweet! I am glad you guys are having fun with your Grammy! Love you! And take care! This picture of Kammy is beautiful!

Morgan Werner said...

I love that picture of Kammy! Let me know if you want to get together sometime soon. I work tomorrow night and Saturday until probably 2, so if you want to plan something for tomorrow before 5 or Saturday afternoon or evening, let me know!

Megan said...

Kammy is so beautiful! I could totally see her as a jcrew(crewcuts) model! You should so look into that;)