Monday, February 11, 2008

Lovin' This wEaThEr!!!!

We went to the park yesterday and had soooo much fun! The weather was awesome! If only the next few months could be this way, tax season wouldn't be so bad afterall!!! Anyways, we really got some cute pics of the kids too! Kammy took Jameson down the slide for his first time, he seemed to like it! (Oh and by the way, in some of the pics he is totally scrunching his face (nose mainly) this is his signature pose! He ALWAYS does this!


























5 comments:

Megan said...

Ahh...I wish I could have come! We have to get together during the week and take the kids again. I am pretty sure the weather is supposed to stay nice for a while! I miss you guys!!! Love Ya! ♥ megs

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How fun! I loved going to the parks when I was little :)

You guys are so cute! Such a fun little family! :)

Have a good one!

..Kris Naven.. said...

This adorable, and isn't the weather great!? I love it! Love to you all!

Love Always,
Kris

Cathi said...

We've totally missed out on the great weather, all the kids have been sick for over a week, me too. I can't wait to go to the park soon! Looks like fun!

Jenn Mize said...

Alright I am bag tagging you. Look at mine on my blog, copy the directions and DO IT! :) LOVE YOU!